Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a Fun Day!

I had such a fun day today! Mommy came to visit! She took my sissie, Katie, to O'Hare - Mom said she's going on a cruise with Cousin Kelly! I don't really know what that means but I hope they have a good time. Anyway, on her way home, Mommy stopped to see me! She said she can't wait til Friday when I get to come home with her.

Patricia brought me & my sister out & told Mommy to pick me out. At first Mom wasn't sure because we have the same coloring but then Mom called my name & when I looked at her, she knew me! I'm so smart! How many 11 week olds know their own name? I kissed Mom all over her face & when she put me in the playpen with my sister, I was all rough & tumble. But every time Mommy held me, I was an angel. I sure can't wait til Friday!

No comments: