Monday, May 12, 2008

Meeting Mama - May 1, 2008


On April 30th, my mom was outside with her grandpuppy, Bella. (That's her up above.) She was barking up a storm, so mom went out to see why. Her friend, Ginette Everts, was walking her Yorkie, Elbe. Mom had been looking for a Yorkie ever since she found out Bella (my cousin) was moving to Edwardsville with her mom & dad. Ginette gave her the website of where to find me, http://foxvalleyfarmpuppies.com/index.html so mom & my new sister, Katie, came out to check me out on May 1st.

It was love at first sight. Since I am only 9 weeks old & 1# 15 oz, I have to wait to go home with her. Since mom doesn't want to have to take me to the doctor right away, I'm going to stay here with the rest of my puppy family til I weigh at least 2# so I can be spayed and have my second set of shots.


1 comment:

K said...

I love this picture of you and 'lil Graci! You both look so happy!
Katie