Sunday, May 25, 2008

Maybe this blog thing isn't so good! May 25, 2008



JUST KIDDING!!! Mommy's laughing as she's writing this - she says everybody in the whole world (well, the ones that count!) will know all her mistakes & mine! I slept all night again - in fact when Mommy woke up she looked in my crate & I was looking back at her! She took me outside & after I pottied & ate some breakfast, Daddy was watching me run around the house & I peepeed on the carpet in the family room! Oops!
While Mom & Dad were in church, Patricia (my puppy farm mommy) read my blog. She called Mommy right away to make sure everything's ok. She's given Mommy so many tips on taking care of me - she knows everything about what I like & don't like & what Mommy should do & shouldn't do. She reminded Mommy again that she's available for calls in case Mom gets in trouble again! (Don't worry, Patricia, Mommy says she's learned her lesson & will be extra, extra careful with me!)

No comments: