Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day - May 11, 2008





























I'm so happy! I got to help mom celebrate Mother's Day! She came to visit and brought my daddy, and Katie! What fun! I played with another Yorkie, Olivia, and was a ball of energy. I ran so fast I flipped end over end! Olivia was nice to me, except when I got too overly friendly, she'd knock me down & hold me with her paw.

Mom weighed me & I'm up to 2# 3.5 oz!!! I'm having my surgery on Tuesday, May 13th at 8 am. Mom said she'll be praying for me. Now I can't go home until May 23rd because I have to get my second set of shots on the 20th. That's ok because I'll be 12 weeks old & ready to leave my puppy family.

1 comment:

K said...

You made a dog blog!!! I love it. She's so cute, I can't wait 'til you can bring her home!

Sister Katie