Saturday, May 31, 2008

Going to the Lake House. May 30th & 31st

Last night Mommy & Daddy took me to the lake house while they were working there. They took my playpen & I played in there until I had to go potty. I kept barking at Mommy and she kept shushing me ~ I was trying to tell her to take me out but she didn't understand. I had to go so bad that I finally just pooed in my playpen. Boy, did Mommy feel bad!

Today, Mommy & I went back to the house. This time she took my crate & put it in my playpen. I had so much fun ~ playing with all my toys & then I took a three hour nap!! Mommy was just beginning to think something was wrong with me when I woke up.

Tomorrow Aunt Sissie K is moving home! I can hardly wait! She loves to play with me and she took me for a loooonnnnggggg walk on Thursday! I walked all the way to Sherman's and most of the way back. I was a little scared of the cars - I've never seen one before - but Aunt Sissie kept telling me how proud she was of me and how good I was doing, so I kept going. She called Mommy to tell her how good I did. Oh, oh - gotta go! I hear Daddy at the ice machine!!!

1 comment:

K said...

That's right, Graci...I'm coming! And we can go on lots more walks and play together (as long as you don't eat my hair!).

xoxo,

Katie