Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A day of firsts ~ June 10, 2008







Today is the first time I slept in bed with Mommy & Daddy! Mommy got up around 4:30 & took me out to potty. Since it was so early, she let me sleep with them for an hour til she had to get up. After I kissed Daddy for a couple minutes, I laid right between their heads in a little ball & slept! I like being in that big bed with them!

Then Mommy took me to work with her because I'm going to get groomed for the first time! Mommy said it's nothing to be scared of. When she took me in my crate & set me on the counter, some man came in with a Doberman that looked right in my crate at me! I felt safe in my crate so I just looked back at him! Christy is the lady that's going to cut my hair & give me a bath. She was really nice to me & said I can stay in my crate inside the pen. That made me feel a lot better about staying. Christy said she'll call Mommy to come get me as soon as I'm done.




Later...


Boy that was a long time - I didn't get to go with Mommy til noon! Mommy asked Christy to give me a puppy cut but we don't like my haircut too much - Mommy thinks I look like a little boy! She's hoping when I get really sleepy she can trim my face so it's not so chopped off looking. Above are my before & after pictures.

No comments: