Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm A-Workin' On... June 7, 2008

I just woke up from my nap & love my cuddle time.
Pure innocence!
Giving Mommy love bites!





(not the railroad!) sitting and staying! I'm pretty good, if I want to be! I'm also working on coming when I'm called ~ that depends on if Mommy or Aunt Sissie K are holding my Graduates Meat Sticks for a treat! All in all, I've only been trying to learn this for 2 days. Mommy thinks I'm very intelligent.

Mommy says I'm really getting into a routine ~ I sleep every night from about 9 pm til 5:30 am & then go out to potty. Then it's playtime & breakfast! Mommy leaves for work at 7 and then I play with Daddy for awhile before I take a morning nap. Mommy comes home from noon til 1 and we eat, play & go outside for awhile. Then I take my afternoon nap. I usually play & eat supper til bedtime. I'm definitely the princess in this castle!



No comments: