Thursday, June 26, 2008

My second puppy class - June 25, 2008






Tonite Mommy & Aunt Sissie K switched places so I can learn to mind both of them! (Who's going to mind me?) Aunt Sissie was so proud of me - all the owners had to give their puppies to the trainer & then go allllll the way across the room & call them to come to them. Aunt Sissie was getting worried that I wouldn't do it because everyone in front of us did it and it was a long way to get to her. She said, "Graci, we can do this. We're going to do this! Please don't make me look like a goober!" And I didn't!!! I ran right to my Aunt Sissie! Both times!
Aunt Sissie gives swimming lessons to Nicholas & Michael Gryl, our neighbors. After their lesson today, she told them she had to hurry because we have puppy class. Nicholas wanted to know who goes to puppy school. She told him the puppies, the owners, & the teacher. He said, "Is the teacher a dog?" Isn't that silly?? Even I giggled when she told me what he said!


No comments: