Friday, June 13, 2008

My first over-niter! June 13, 2008

Yesterday, Mommy, Daddy, & I went to Edwardsville, IL to see Aunt Sissie Chelsea, Uncle Ron, & my favorite of all, Cousin Bella!!!
Bella & I had so much fun! She's a lot bigger than me but she's so gentle with me.



The only problem we had was that we both wanted my toys. Mommy finally hid them & then we played some more.


This is my second cousin, Hannah Isabel, and her daddy, Luis. They live in Abu Dhabi, UAE and were in St Louis visiting her Grandma & Grandpa Roth and Aunt Kelly. We went down and stayed overnite with them. Hannah liked to get in my playpen with me! She also liked to feed me my puppy food.
This is my Aunt Maureen. I remember her visiting me at the puppy farm!
My Uncle Doug in the back is wearing his mouth shutter-upper that he's supposed to wear at night for his apnea machine. He's really funny!
Hannah & Bella were sharing a drink of water when they went to get dinner at the Owl's Nest!
I'm hiding under Daddy's foot watching Hannah play.

This is how I slept all the way to Missouri and back! Bella liked my pink elephant, too! When we got to her house, she jumped in the car and ran all over the yard with it!


This is my 2nd cousin, Charlotte. She's my cousin Kelly's doggy. She was very nice about letting me come stay at her house. At first everybody was worried because she's so much bigger than me, but she was very gentle. She likes to kiss Hannah.
My cousin, Buster, was at the house, too, but he likes to stay with his daddy, Uncle Doug. He's older than all the rest of us & doesn't want to be bothered with us younger dogs.
I had so much fun ~ I can't wait for Emily, Luis, Hannah, Uncle Doug, and maybe Kelly to come on Monday to spend the night!




No comments: