Thursday, June 19, 2008

Puppy Class! June 17, 2008


Pooped after puppy class!






Aunt Sissie K & Mommy took me to my first puppy class at Heartland Dog Training. The other puppies were all supposed to be my size but the smallest was at least 15 pounds! I'm learning to walk with Mommy, sit, run through a barrel and long tunnel, climb stairs & go down, & come when Mommy calls me. I really just wanted to play with the other puppies. I barked at them to come play with me but Christy the leader wouldn't let them & she kept growling at me to be quiet ~ how rude!

The first time through the tunnel, Christy crawled through & kept pushing me ahead while Mommy called for me to come to her. I wasn't sure what they wanted but the second time, I beat Mommy to the other end! I can't wait to go back & see what else they're going to show me!

No comments: