Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Experiences & Friends - March 21, 2009

Olivia, the 5th grader.
Phoebe, 4 years old, playing with Bella.
Phoebe giving Bella kisses.
Olivia giving Bella some love; Phoebe taking me for a walk.
Phoebe taking me potty.
Nolan, 2nd grader, & Olivia loving Bella


Today has been SO much fun! This morning I played with Bella while Mommy was busy. Then Aunt Sissie C & Mommy took Bella & me to the dog park! It was SO cool - I got to run free & bark at everybody there! At first Bella & I were the only ones in the little side but after awhile Sammy & Dottie came. I even got to the point where I quit barking! Mommy said she's going to take me there more often. When we came home, we both got baths. I feel so pretty!
Mommy just let Bella out to potty & when she looked back out, she was crying & wagging her little nubbywub (tail!) We went out to see why & the little neighbor girl from down the block was coming to pet Bella. Then her bigger sister & brother came, too! At first I was really scared of the kids, but I got used to them pretty fast. They even gave us some treats & we showed them our tricks! They were so nice to us & they even said they'd come play again sometime! I think I'm going to have a very fun summer (IF Phoebe ever lets me walk again!)

No comments: