Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Baby - March 1, 2009







Can you believe I'm ONE!!!!?!!!! Being a Leap Year baby kinda pays off. We spent the weekend at the lake house & on Saturday, Mommy & Daddy took me to Dairy Queen for my own ice cream! I got lots of treats & attention all day. When we came home today, I got my present - a new stuffed giraffe! I LOVE it (especially since I just skinned my pink elephant!)
Mommy & Daddy went to Great Aunt Gladys' & hung a curtain rod for her. First they met at Busy Corner & she bought their lunch. Next time, I get to go - it was too cold to wait in the car today.

On Tuesday night, M & D are going to Cape Coral, FL to stay with Daddy's brother, Jim, & his wife Kelli for a few days. I get to stay with Bella, Aunt Sissie C & Uncle Ron! I'm gonna have so much fun! I'm such a lucky girl!

No comments: