Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bella's Here! November 8, 2008










Boy, I'm such a lucky girl! Today both Aunt Sissies, Uncle Ron & Bella came!

Uncle Ron went to lunch with his friends & the girls all cooked. They made meatloaves, hamburger for the freezer, more vegetable soup & cabbage rolls for Aunt Sissie K and some enchiladas. There was a small accident with some enchilada sauce ~ oops!

Bella & I got some beef-flavored rawhide bones, but mine upset my tummy. I was drooling so much that it was dripping on the floor. Mommy got scared & Aunt Sissie K called my doctor. He said to watch me for a couple hours & if I got worse to call him back. I was so busy playing with Bella that I didn't really know anything was wrong. Mommy & Aunt Sissie C gave both of us baths - we were dirty doggies but now we smell really good! Uncle Ron & Bella took a little rest. After our baths, Aunt Sissie K took a movie of us playing. I sure love Bella~
Aunt Sissie C & Uncle Ron got all dressed up to go to a friend's wedding reception. Mommy, Daddy, & I are babysitting Bella




No comments: