Monday, November 17, 2008

Another busy weekend! November 14 --> 17, 2008












Daddy bought a new truck!!! Friday night we drove a different truck to StL to switch for Daddy's new one. It's dark cherry but almost looks black. Mommy & Daddy stayed at Uncle Doug & Aunt Mo's. They were glad because they got to see Uncle Doug - he had a knee replacement on November 6th. He's doing so well that he even went with Daddy to pick up his new truck and then out for breakfast.
I got to have a sleepover at Bella's. We had fun playing but when it was time for bed, she wouldn't let me sleep in their bed! Aunt Sissie C finally put me in my crate. I didn't really care - it was late & I was tired!
When we got home Sat., Mommy cut my hair while Daddy held me. Then they gave me a bath. I look like a new puppy! Mommy didn't do too bad AND I didn't have to go to a groomer! Now I just need my nails clipped.
Yesterday, both Aunt Sissies & Bella came. The mamas went shopping & us girls played. Today Mommy is going to a doctor appointment with Aunt Sissie C and then they'll go home this afternoon. We don't have the pictures downloaded yet, but they'll be coming soon.

No comments: