Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Play Time! - August 12, 2008

Mommy & I went over to play with Ginette & Elbe last night. Elbe has rawhides hidden all over her back yard and it's like a treasure hunt to find them. Mommy keeps taking them away from me or else I don't play, I just lie around chewing.

Last night I slept most of the night with Mommy & Daddy in their bed! I was in my crate when Daddy got home from his meeting around 10:30 pm. I cried a little bit & he took me out. As soon as he got in bed, I cried again. He woke Mommy up & told her it was her turn. She took me out & then put me in bed with them, thinking it was around 4:30 am. Haha - she needs to pay better attention to the clock! The only reason I don't sleep with them, is she can't trust me not to pee on the bed if she doesn't hear me. She sure was surprised to wake up at 5:15 & see my crate door open!

No comments: