Sunday, August 31, 2008

Checkin' out the 'hood! August 31, 2008







Bella & I like to keep on eye on the neighborhood. Mommy & I went to Edwardsville on Friday after her work & spent the night at Aunt Sissie C, Uncle Ron's & Bella's house! They have a huge yard that we ran all over & played. While the grown ups went out for dinner, Bella & I stayed in our crates looking at each other. I'm used to mine but that's the first time Bella has had to stay in hers since she was a baby. Mommy said she gets separation anxiety when she's left alone. I kept telling her it wasn't so bad & then we each got a treat when they got back.


Aunt Sissie C, Bella, Mommy & I went to the Farmer's Market in down town E'ville Sat. a.m. We were the prettiest market dogs there! We got some free treats but we didn't really like them. After lunch, we drove back to Morton.


After church today, Uncle Ron came up & we went to the lake house for a cookout. Aunt Sissie K came. We miss having him here. Daddy surprised all of us - he bought a fishing boat! He & Uncle Ron took it out on the river for a trial run. Bella & I aren't going til we get life jackets.

No comments: