Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Busy Weekend! May 4,5, 2009










Friday night Aunt Sissie K came over & I was so happy to see her that I kept running around the couch & crying! Then yesterday, Aunt Sissie C, Uncle Ron & Bella came. Bella & I got new life jackets for the new pontoon. I don't really like mine but Mommy says I'll get used to it. Last night Aunt Sissie C & Mommy made bruschetta, baked sweet taters & Uncle Ron grilled steaks. Then for dessert they had fresh rhubarb custard pie like Grandma Roth used to make.

Today, we took stuff to the lake house & grilled spinach burgers, fresh broccoli, baked beans & salad & ate on the albatross. Bella & I really like the new fence around it so we can play without being tied up. We all sat in the boat for awhile, too, just to make sure we will all fit! Bella kept jumping up on the cushion on top of the back seat! She better not fall off!

Tonite, Mommy, Daddy & I are going over to Steve & Marie Arendell's. Their whole family will be there - along with the two babies! I sure hope I remember my manners!

No comments: