Sunday, December 28, 2008

My First Christmas! December 2008







Uncle Ron candling his ear!

Aunt Sissie K's new jogging bra.




What a fun, busy week! Aunt Sissie K came for a "girls' weekend" & ended up staying even longer because of bad weather. They went shopping, out to eat, & just enjoyed spending lots of time together.
I really like Santa! Bella showed me how to open my presents. All my aunts & uncles were here so it was really fun! Mommy got Daddy a surround sound for our big TV so that led to a big project. Daddy, & Uncle Ron figured out how to get it going & then yesterday Daddy ran all the wires through the walls & hung the speakers. Mommy & Aunt Sissie C painted the big TV wall. Then today, Mommy & Daddy painted 3 other walls. The best part ~ I got to go home with Bella! I'm going to spend two nights. Mommy is driving to StL tomorrow to visit the Roths & Bolanos-Roths and then pick me up on her way home Tuesday. I'm such a lucky girl!

No comments: