Sunday, September 14, 2008

My First Punkin Festival - September 12-->14, 2008








This weekend was the Punkin Festival. I got to go walk through it on Tuesday before it ever opened. I was kinda scared of all the big rides, trucks, & equipment, so I stayed home with Bella during the parade. Aunt Mo, Uncle Doug, Cousin Kelly, their neighbors, the Zwicks (Patti, Bob, Kelsey, Kylie, their friends, Mary & Megan Bright Field), Amy & Mark Werner, Aunt Sissie C, Uncle Ron, Aunt Sissie K and Bella were all here for lunch after the parade. It rained a lot, but not too much during the parade. Even though the weather wasn't the best, we had a good time being together.

1 comment:

keewi2 said...

yes, it was good to be together again! and I'm happy to announce that my "over here!" wasn't too rusty and I had good results! Thanks again for all the yummy food, good laughs, and great memories! love yous!