Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another Fun Weekend! July 26th & 27th, 2008





















Boy, did I have a fun weekend! Yesterday we drove to Uncle Ron & Aunt Sissie Chelsea's house. Uncle Ron fixed some burgers for us on the grill & Aunt Sissie C made some gooood baked beans! Bella & I did some really good playing! I love her so much!

In the afternoon, we all went to St Louis to visit Uncle Doug, Aunt Mo, Emily, Luis, & Hannah. It was Emily's 28th birthday - we went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner to celebrate. They brought Em a sopapilla for dessert but Hannah thought it was hers!

Hannah took me for a walk in the backyard all by herself! (Don't tell Hannah, but Mommy was keeping an eye on us.)
The absolute best part of the weekend was that I got to have a sleepover at Bella's house! We played really hard & then slept all night. This morning we got to play again before Aunt Sissie C & I went back to StL. I had to take a nap, while everyone else went to Grant's Farm.

On the way home, we stopped to see Bella again for a little while. She's going to come visit us for a couple days on Tuesday. I can hardly wait!

No comments: